Here’s a long exposure photo that I took on a recent trip out to Yosemite National Park.
It’s a 27 second exposure that I calculated using Slower Shutter (get version 1.1 here). I used a development version of version 1.2 that gives you the option for an audible alert rather than just vibrating when the timer is done. I’ve got to say, I initially thought a vibrate feature alone would be all that was needed, but I really liked the audible alert option.
More photo details.
- 27 second exposure
- Aperture set to f/22
- ISO 100
- Camera body: Canon 6D
- Lens: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Gitzo 1540 Tripod (replaced by the newer 1541)
- Really Right Stuff Ballhead BG-40
- Really Right Stuff L-bracket
- Lee Filter Big Stopper 10-stop ND filter
- Lee Filter 100mm System